Judiaci, you have "hanger" spelled wrong...
he he... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Judiaci, you have "hanger" spelled wrong...
he he... [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately, I can not correct it because I have a bid. Thanks, anyway!Quote:
Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
Judiaci, you have "hanger" spelled wrong...
he he... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glad you were able to revise and get American Girl in the title before someone bid! I think that will make a huge difference. Did you get "Purple" in the title fixed?
very pretty. I hope it does well.
This is my first time selling on Ebay and I would like your opinions and advice on my listing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
I welcome everone's imput before I put up the three other dresses I have to post.
Ashley
Your description is really well. I think you will get a larger audience if you put American Girl in the title.
I generally don't search American Girl in the body because it brings up SO much stuff.
If you can throw in a few dolls names, such as "looks great on Felicity or Kirsten" you will probably hit more searches, as well.
Make sure you include "American Girl" in the title from now on, other than that, it looks perfect to me!!!! Good luck (if only my rent hadn't gone up...)
Looks really good- one spelling error- the dress was made "by" me not "buy" me. The other thing I would like to see is a close up of the bodice of the dress. It's hard to see the details in the pictures. Whenever I'm buying something that is hand made I like to see at least one picture really close up, so I can get a better idea of the workmanship. If you wanted to include other pictures, you could add one of the doll in the undergarmets- or several in all stages of dressing. I think it was very good that you wrote about it being for an adult collector since it would be difficult to get on. Good luck- it looks to be a very nice dress. Oh and I agree about putting American Girl in the title.
Jo
Ashley, I couldn't get your dress auction link to work. Did you take the auction off e-Bay?
Your outfits look cute. especcially the pruplish dress. I was wondering somthing though. When you say hand sewn, with seams finished, what do you mean? sewn by hand, or sewn on a machine, and how did you finish the seams?
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
I got the link to work, Ashley. So, ignore my previous comment. [img]wink.gif[/img]